ILNRE: How Can You Maximize The Value When Selling Your House? Colleen Donovan Sets The Stage
June 20, 2016 | Posted by: Steve Dainard
Steve Dainard asks Colleen Donovan about how she gets houses sold quicker and for more money for her clients.
Colleen finds that a small percentage of Realtors and sellers are staging in the Niagara region.
Home Staging: a marketing tool to help sellers get their property solder faster and for a higher price. This takes personality out of the property, and appeal to the most number of people.
Decorating: putting your personality into the property.
Ask the Expert: What’s Involved With Staging?
- home stagers create the flow of the property
- contemporary furniture, clean lines, making a visual connection
- draw the buyer’s attention to the property’s features
- new younger realtors are starting to use staging as a marketing tool
- sellers: lose the emotional connection to your property. Maximize its value with staging.
- remedies will depend on the client, the property, and the budget
Armchair Quarterback: Qualities In a Home Stager?
- can communicate with Realtors
- not aggressive
- portfolio on their website
- check their references